BIO Break from Bridgepoint is a complete preconditioning formula for carpets and upholstery. Grease and oils dissolve in minutes while protein soils are digested and readied for complete extraction. It is excellent in restaurants and on problem soils found in homes and apartments.
- POWER OF CITRUS: Bio Break contains the delimonene boost of Citrus Solv to cut through greasy soils and provides the always pleasant Citrus fragrance.
- FAST STRIKING ACTION: Bio Break also contains grease cutting alkaline builders, non-ionic surfactant and an encapsulated protease enzyme that go to work NOW on the toughest soils.
- SAFER TO USE: Bio Break contains 6 ingredients that are considered green for the environment and is safer for the user. It is non toxic, contains no butyls, or harsh solvents or corrosive alkaline builders.
- ECONOMICAL: Bio Break will dilute for use in the Hydro-Force or other type sprayers for pennies per diluted gallon.
Ideal for restaurants or residential family rooms. Bio Break
uses enzymes best suited for breaking down heavy grease and the soil build-up it causes. Five to ten minutes of dwell time is all it should take.
- Highly concentrated for excellent economy!
- Powdered form means long shelf-life.
- 6.5 lbs
Dilution Ratios: 1-2 oz./gal. RTU pH: 9.8 Contains: 6.5 lbs
"We at Shaw Industries believe that the use of Bridgepoint products as part of a proper maintenance process (or program) will help insure that your carpet meets your highest expectations. We highly recommend the use of their low moisture system with a cylindrical brushing machine called Brush Pro for interim maintenance and have also have found Bridgepoint products designed for restoration cleaning of your commercial carpets to be some of the best products in the industry."
--Charlie Rollins; Director of Product Support, Shaw Industries, Inc.